Job Title:- Network Consultant - CCIE
Location:- UK Wide
Basic Salary:- £60,000 to £70,000
A leading ICT Services Provider and Cisco Gold Partner has a new exciting opportunity for a Network Consultant with CCIE accreditation to join its professional services team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for one of Europe's largest IT groups.
You will provide highly skilled expertise on the design, implementation and support of large corporate network infrastructures covering both LANs and WANs, working at a detailed level on all major network device types (to include but not restricted to; routers, multi-layer switches, firewalls, VPN and security devices). This role is a design and a delivery role, but also involves a proportion of pre-sales.
Skills and Experience:
* CCIE accreditation is mandatory
* Minimum of 6 years experience in designing, implementing, optimizing and supporting large corporate networks.
* Good all-round technical knowledge of Cisco LAN/WAN network devices and design methodologies.
* Expertise in implementing and troubleshooting data networks
* Knowledge of Cisco Nexus, CAT 6500's and FWSM's would be desirable
* Knowledge of HP in Routing and switching and mobility is desirable
* Other vendor knowledge and experience (F5, Citrix Netscaler, Fortinet , Aruba, Checkpoint) advantageous
* £60,000 to £70,000 basic salary
* £6,0000 Car Allowance
* 15% Bonus
* Private health care, life assurance etc.
* Qualification funding
For more information and a detailed job spec please send your CV.
Network Consultant - CCIE, CCDP, CCNP, Nexus, Security, Wireless, ISE
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Reading, Basingstoke, Swindon, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York, Nottingham, Derby, Oxford, Luton, Colchester, Chelmsford, Dover, Brighton, Southampton, UK Wide
Salary : £60-70K + 6K Car, Bon, Ben
Date Advertised : 11 Jun 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.