Java / J2EE Developer Agile / XML / Greenfield
Senior Java / J2EE Developer
SeniorJava Analyst Programmer, Senior Java Engineer, Java / J2EE Analyst Programmer, Java / J2EE Analyst Programmer, Java / J2EE Application Developer
Agile, SCRUM, XML, SQL, Spring, Hibernate, RAD, Oracle, Linux, JBOSS
£60-65,000 + Bonus + Pension Contribution + Flexi-Time + Benefits
2 x Senior Java / J2EE Developers are urgently required to take a lead position at an established and dynamic International Travel Company, based in Central London.
You'll join the team at the start of building an completely new Global B2B Sales system.
These roles will Offer:
* Green field development of Global B2B systems
* Senior Level contribution to Greenfield-legacy integration
* High level design and light architecture work
* AGILE development methodology leading to TDD
* Working in an Agile environment you'll work with BA's / QA, contributing to multiple projects.
* All projects will require compressive design / develop / test activities, and immaculate documentation
* 7yrs+ Java / J2EE web application development skills including: JavaBeans, JMS, RMI, Servlets, JSTL/JSP, SNMP/MIB
* Extensive XML, XSLT and SQL experience
* Evidence of proactive development, taking ownership of projects and leadership potential
* Experience in AGILE methodologies
* Web Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Multi-threading
* Oracle / SQL Scripting
* Linux / Apache platforms
If you're interested in this role please contact James Foster 01344 319 949 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Java, J2EE, XML, XSLT, Agile, SCRUM, SQL, Spring, Hibernate, RAD, Oracle, Linux, JBOSS, CRM
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, The City, Guildford, Surrey, Reading, Slough, Berkshire, Watford, Hertfordshire, Canterbury, Kent, Chelmsford, Essex, Crawley, Croydon, East Sussex, St. Albans, Basingstoke, High Wycombe, Harlow
Salary : £60k - £65k pa + Benefits + Bonus
Date Advertised : 10 Feb 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.