Finance Director (FD) - CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
Finance Director (FD) / CFO (Chief Financial Officer) required for a well-established UK based Digital Agency and IT Services Consultancy.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to work with this fast growing, £50m turnover Global operation, which is part of a multi-billion pound Worldwide Group.
SALARY: £80,000 - £110,000 + Bonus + Benefits
PLEASE NOTE: This position is located in Hertfordshire, which is 20 minutes north of London and is easily accessible via train or car (M25 / M1 area)
We have a very rare and exciting opportunity for Finance Director (FD) / CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to join this industry leading Global Company.
Working as the Finance Director (FD) / CFO (Chief Financial Officer) you manage a team of 8 and will play a pivotal role for all worldwide company financial matters, which will include accounting, budgeting, forecasting, cash management and statutory reporting.
This role requires a commercially astute, highly experienced and 'hands-on' Finance Director (FD) / CFO (Chief Financial Officer) who will take control in managing all financial and contractual matters, and support this £40+m business in achieving its ambitious growth plans and profitability objectives for the long term.
If this sounds like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES | Finance Director (FD) / CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
* Manage all financial matters, including accounting, budgeting, forecasting, cash management, statutory reporting, audit and overall financial control
* Financial reporting to the Company's CEO and executive management team, as well as to the parent company and its financial management team
* Responsible for all contractual and legal matters, especially client contracts
* Ensure general control and compliance with the Company's policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
* The role encompasses all of the current UK, China & Australia operations, but also managing the financial and contractual aspects of the Company's growth into other territories
* The role also includes responsibility for the Company's UK office facilities and administrative functions
* Management of eight reporting staff in finance, contracts, facilities and administration
* Management of a 2-3 person programme management office (PMO) with responsibility for supporting and controlling the Company's projects from a delivery and commercial viewpoint.
* A good level of finance experience as a qualified accountant, with experience gained as a Financial Controller or as a Finance Director
* Budgeting and forecasting experience; ability to develop simple, clear and effective models to support achievement of financial goals
* Good knowledge of accounting principles, policies, processes, systems and best practice, including revenue recognition.
* Some knowledge and experience of an IT and/or Consultancy Services business, especially project delivery management
* Strong business focus and pragmatism whilst maintaining financial integrity
* Experience gained in managing and setting up a global operation, particularly getting started in new territories
* Experience in handling the requirements of a large turnover holding company, with its reporting and control requirements and policies, including the general compliance obligations associated with a multi-national plc, forming the right relationships and finding the right balance so that the Company can keep a fast-moving largely autonomous operating company
* Strong managerial experience, both to be an effective and respected member of the Company's executive management team and to lead own discrete teams, including remote operations
* Legal/contractual experience; ability to review and negotiate commercial contracts, with judicious use of external legal support
* Strategic thinker; supporting and leading the executive management team in development of strategies to achieve organisational goals
* Hands-on approach, whilst also being able to delegate and use external subject matter experts when required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Hertfordshire, Watford, Barnet, Edgware, St. Albans, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Rickmansworth, Northwood, Middlesex, Essex, Amersham, Borehamwood, Stanmore
Salary : £80K - £120K + Bonus
Date Advertised : 21 Jan 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.