Procurement Analyst (Rail)
Salary: Up to £400 per day (Initial 6 month contract)
Location: Central London
Our client is looking to recruit a talented PROCUREMENT ANALYST to assist with the commercial analysis of ITT / RFQ responses for a major Rail project.
You will be responsible for supporting the commercial evaluation of multiple tenders, managing tender queries from bidders together with assisting with the preparation and issue of ITT / RFQ packages.
Our client is a leading consultancy who project manage multi-billion pound infrastructure and construction contracts on behalf of public and private sector companies.
Most suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Operating in any role that involves the commercial analysis of ITT / RFQ responses
- Strong Excel skills, with experience of manipulating data and producing pivot tables
- Strong Word skills, with experience of formatting documents and tracking changes
- Good interpersonal and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience from any sector of the Rail industry would be beneficial but not essential
- MCIPS or degree would be beneficial
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the commercial analysis of ITT / RFQ responses
- Supporting the commercial evaluation of multiple tenders
- Managing tender queries from bidders
- Assisting with the preparation and issue of ITT / RFQ packages
- Compile reports / spreadsheets for budgeting purposes
For further vacancy information or to apply directly please contact Adam Richardson on 0113 302 3030, or email: email@example.com
AR Procurement is a specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment consultancy, to receive our latest vacancies by email please visit: arprocurement.com/sign-up
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : London, Watford, Crawley, Guildford, Maidstone, Basildon
Salary : Up to £400 per day
Date Advertised : 05 Dec 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.