As a Mobile Web Developer, you will own and drive technical projects from specification through to delivery and beyond i.e. monitoring, reporting & optimization. You will be working with a highly experienced team of developers where you will both teach and learn, in an innovative and fast-paced, Agile environment. You will be responsible for various high profile projects crucial to the company's continuing success, using cutting-edge open-source technologies, building high-performance systems. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to analyze specifications, design implementations and write code and test cases. You consider yourself a perfectionist at the top of your game, and get a buzz from doing more than is expected.
Responsibilities/ Job Role:
* Design, development, debugging, monitoring and maintenance of the clients Mobile Web site and Web App
Education: Related degree, i.e Computer Science
A desire to work with a young, fresh, social digital brand
As well as enjoying competitive salaries, workers have the added benefit of private healthcare, generous holidays, company pension, gym subsidy etc in a fantastic working environment . You are also safe in the knowledge that you are working at one of the worlds most exciting tech start-ups.
Life there is both fast paced and chilled out. They dress casually and have employees in London, Moscow and the US . HQ is in the heart of trendy Soho, London and the office is light filled and spacious with a well-stocked kitchen.
Consumer facing, mass market, networked, high-volume/performance applications
* An impressive portfolio of live mobile web sites and web apps
* Extensive experience of Mobile Web Development
* Detailed knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of mobile browser implementations
* Knowledge of industry standard frameworks
* Enthusiastic about AGILE/Scrum
* Knowledge of other programming languages an advantage: Java, PHP
* Self-motivated and ability to achieve deadlines and work independently
* You`ll love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development inside and outside of the office.
* Solid communication skills and team-working capability.
* Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn.
* Attention to detail and a passion for quality
* Enthusiastic and fun to work with.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, UK, nationwide, city, essex, kent, surrey
Salary : £60k - £80k pa + bens
Date Advertised : 24 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.